Frequently Asked Questions
How to setup Windows 10
- Click the start button then click Settings
- Click on Network & Internet tab
- Select WiFi or Ethernet (depending on your type of connection) then click "Change adapter settings"
- Right Click on your network adapter and click on Properties
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties
- In the General tab click on "Use the following DNS server addresses" and insert our primary and secondary dns.
- Click on Close button and save settings.
IMPORTANT: If you need to use metro apps like Netflix and Hulu you also need to restart your device before launch them
Last updated Thu, Sep 4 2014 2:43pm