Frequently Asked Questions
How to setup on Netgear router
Last Updated 8 years ago
- Open your browser and go to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1
- Log into your router with your credentials (defaults are username: admin and password: password)
- Go to Setup > Basic Settings
- Search for Domain Name Server (DNS) Address and check "Use these DNS servers"
- Type our primary dns and secondary dns as you can see on your reserved area.
- Click Apply and restart your router