Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions apply for the use of a service where you receive a DNS server address that expands your opportunities on the internet (the "Services"). When receiving the DNS server address you can change the original DNS address on your computer, router or other devices for accessing the internet, including gaming consoles, media streaming players, televisions etc.
This website is operated by Dns-trick.com. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Dns-trick.com. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
2. Registration requirements to use the Services
You may only use the Services if you are aged 18 years or older. In addition, you may only use the Services if you are registered as a user through the Website. You are only permitted to have one user account with us at any one time.
In order to successfully register as a user through the Website, you must fully and correctly enter all the information requested at the time of registration, which may include your name, date of birth and a valid email address. If the information requested during the registration process subsequently changes, you must promptly update the relevant information through your reserver area into the Website
3. Your responsibilities and obligations
When using the Services it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and in a responsible manner. We cannot be held responsible for you not complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclose the user name and password of your user account to anyone else;
- Attempt to send or in any other way transmit illegal content or content that can be understood as unsolicited advertisements and/or "spam";
- Violate any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the copyright owner;
- Attempt to use the Services to commit fraud and/or otherwise avoid paying compensation for use of paid services;
- Attempt to restrict or hinder any other account holder from using the Services;
- Attempt to access, probe, connect to or harm websites or computing devices without a proper authorization, including DoS attacks and DDos attacks;
- Post or transmit any unlawful communications and/or material through the Services, including, but not limited to, any communications and material that could be deemed as pornographic, right-wing/extremist, offensive, defamatory, threatening, constitutes harassment of any kind and/or is otherwise unlawful; that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense; and/or that might give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law;
- Use the Services in a way that might damage our name or reputation;
- Reverse engineer our Service;
- Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes;
You further agree that you will not use your user account, or enable your user account to be used by a third party, to engage in any of the above mentioned activities.
Furthermore, in the event that we identify any suspiciously high activity on your account we may close your account without any further notice. You are allowed to create just one free 7-day trial account. Abuse of the trial offering will result in a permanently ban.
Any violation of your responsibilities and obligations will result in termination of your user account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Services. Furthermore, you will be held responsible for any and all damages incurred by your violation including, but not limited to, associated attorney fees and costs.
4. Modification of the Services and the terms of service
We may without your permission or approval and with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Services.
We do not provide refunds for "change of mind" reasons or any other reasons or issues beyond our control. This includes:
- 5.1 Changes made by network providers that prevent the service from working.
- 5.2 Changes made by 3rd party services that prevent the service from working.
- 5.3 Being legally instructed to remove support for specific 3rd party services or shutdown all or part of the service.
- 5.4 Customer change of mind.
We provide a 7 day free trial for customers to evaluate our service prior to making any purchasing decision. It's the customer's responsibility to ensure the service is appropriate for them during the free trial period, and before making a purchase. We will only provide refunds in these case:
- 5.5 Incorrect charges such as duplicate payments or fraudulent transactions.
- 5.6 At ourselves discretion.
6. Affiliate Program
By enabling the affiliate program in your reserved area you may legally advertise the our Website on your own website, blog, forum, social networks or similar and receive a commission for each users who enter our website through your affiliate link and buy a subscription within 30 days.
In order to be enable you to advertise our Website, you will receive a unique link ("Affiliate Link") which you can promote everywhere on the web. You are responsible to maintain all links to our Website from your websites.
When a user is directed to the Website by clicking on your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate id and that enables us to pay your commission.
6.1 Promotion of Affiliate Program
You may not use following methods:
- Email Spam
- Comment Spam
- Black Hat techniques
Also you may not place your affiliate links on any website which contains content which is:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening or otherwise objectionable;
- Facilitates or promotes illegal file sharing, copyright infringement or computer hacking;
- Facilitates or promotes any other criminal activity or breach of civil law.
When using the Affiliate Program, you may not use the name “dns-trick” as a domain name and/or in Google Adwords or similar in order to run PPC marketing campaign.
You may not use your affiliate link to order subscription for yourself, which results in an immediate ban and loss of all commissions earned.
6.2 Payment of Affiliate Program
When a new user enter our website through your affiliate link and purchase a subscription plan within 30 days, you will earn a commission equal to 30% (excluding tax) of the amount paid by the user.
The minimum payment is USD 20.00, thus you will not receive a fee until you have earned at least USD 20.00
The payment will be made by use of PayPal whenever you want by clicking the "withdraw" button providing that your balance is greater than USD 20.
It is your responsibility to provide the accurate information required for payment. We shall not be liable in the event you do not receive your payment due to misinformation or lack of information or any other event that is not caused by us.
7. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, we are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the Services including, but not limited to all code, text, sound, video, graphics, photographs and other images that form a part of the Website.
We shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual rights which may subsist in all future updates, additions and alterations to the Website.
8. Exclusion of Warranties
We make or give no guarantee or warranty as to any specific results from use of the Services or the reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the Services and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded, including any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Services. There may be times when the Services become unavailable or provided with reduced functionality (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Services, or any features, parts or content of the Website.
9. Service Availability
Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. We will attempt to make the Services available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However, the Services may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control, including, but not limited to, emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, and poor signal strength.
You acknowledge that, under such circumstances, the Services may be interrupted, limited, or curtailed. We are not responsible for loss of data, nor for messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected, due to interruptions caused by performance issues with the Services.
We may impose usage or service limits, suspend Services, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users of the Services. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.